Dear Diary,
I feel sorry for the state BF's family is in now.. I cannot help much but to help him morally n mentally.. I'll try my best to help with the finance, but den again, there's a limit to whr that came from.. His mom shared every single detail abt the dad to us.. I was shocked upon hearing the news.. There's not much for me to sae..
BF kept asking me if i was bored with him..? Bored with his life..? Bored with his surroundings..? I noe how he feels.. Certain gerls would juz pack up n leave, not wanting to be tied down to a man who has endless problems, because of the things that are happening ard him.. Family to precise.. He kept asking if i love him.. If so, how much, how big, how deep..
Dear Ayah,
Just so u noe, i chose u as my fren, bestfren, confidante, personal medic n watnots.. U're alwaes thr wheneva i needed u, n u faced my darkest moments with me - together.. U neva let any harm befall me n protects me against all odds.. I feel safe with u.. The state u're in, are all tests from Him.. He wans to see how heavy a burden can u handle.. He wans to see ur strength and weaknesses.. If u give up, then it's pointless isn't it..? Nothing comes easy, Ayah.. This world is filled with lotsa obstacles.. Even a rich person is neva happy.. They haf tonnes of things to think of as well..
Bear in mind that no matter how hard u fall, stand up straight n face the challenge.. I'll be here & i won't be going aniwhr.. I'll wait till the dae u're stable n ready 2 lead a new life.. It doesn't matter that now, u cannot indulge me with wateva my heart desires.. The important thing is that, after all this while, i get wat a woman want from her man.. I love you, Ayah.. Stop fretting abt me gonna leave u.. I seriously love u.. Some ppl at ur age are already married because they have the means and support.. I understand ur situation.. I'll wait for u.. Patiently waiting..
Love,
Ur Wife :)
No comments:
Post a Comment