Morning started off pretty bad. I had a hard tyme tryna get myself off the bed. WTH..! I dun wanna miss work. So, i forced myself to get up. Took the shower n got ready.. Wanted to wear a pink top, but i cannot find it anywhr.. So, it was changed to a normal kakhi-coloured top with 3/4 jeanz n my ipanema sandals. :) Simplicity.. Plus, hair tied up~ Initiallie, i wanted to clip it with the pretty pink clip, but things juz seemed so wrong. It juz dun look nice. I dunnoe wat's wrong with me today. I took like..really long to get myself ready, and ended up walking towards the mrt sttn.. WTH~
Reached the office n start to send out emails.. Did wat was instructed by the BF onli to find out it was wrong. I dunnoe.. He dun seemed to appreciate it afta i told him wat i emailed. I mean, since u're hardly on the computer, perhaps calling would be an alternative way.. But wat e hell.. It's all done.. Perhaps next tyme, u can send the email out urself.. Or maebe, text the relevant person regarding ur leave balance.. That wae, u might get a faster response...
Next on FB, i dunnoe wat the hell is wrong with my aunty arh.. Just because we are closer to our frenz, she make it a big hoo-haa.. She posted something abt 'Y some ppl are very 'on' when it comes to frenz n not families..?' Let dem be la.. U dun expect us 2 visit u everydae of the week rite? Or juz appear in front of ur door? Everybody has their own livez to lead wat..? N besides, u're married sia.. Duncha wanna haf tyme alone with ur husband now that he's werkin shifts..? What is wrong with u..?! Haiyah.. Whateva~
Next up, chatted with kakak on FB and asked her why was it rainin indo0rs yesterdae? It all points down to Sharif being jealous.. Dun wish to probe further since it's their relationship. :) N yeah, planned with her to leave the house early tonite before proceeding with each otha's plans. She's goin out with Sharif n me, of coz meeting my darling la.. Sharif saed to meet downstairs at the back stairs at 8pm. I saed y dun ask him 2 meet u at e carpark.. Easier mah.. E ferst thing she saed was - I dunnoe whr's the carpark leii.. Hahahah.. Siakenz.. So yeah, bottom line, me n sista will be leavin early to have a lil talk n some catch up.. Guess she has lots 2 share with me.. :)
At work, Charity made us laugh the entire time.. Heheheh.. She's the CRAZY ANG MOH.. Hahahaha...
Signing Off : The Kitty Who Has Completed 100% of Mass Deployments for this week..
No comments:
Post a Comment