Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1st Day Of Puasa = Bad Wednesday

So here's the story..

Today was the beginning of Ramadhan and as Muslims, it's a must for us to fast unless we aren't allowed to and on the otha hand, it's a common practice to fast from everything else.. Such as thinking negative, seeing or looking at things which aren't supposed to be looked at, mind wat u sae n think before u act.. The key factor is to have lots n lots of patience..

Reached work today and was praying real hard, hoping to have a smooth month ahead with no stress n such.. Even if thr was, try 2 kip it 2 a minimal level.. Once i switched on the pc, the gemok man started to bomb me with an email which is - i can sae: kinda stupid though.. Even the lady asked me stupid question.. I mean, it's pretty obvious what each colour means.. I just shoot directly at her n asked her y things are getting more n more confusing..? She saed it was due to agencies coming back to us with missing apps.. Like hello, the missing ones are yellow-coloured apps - which are manual... Initallie, i admit i hated the idea of DMD.. But now everything's fine already.. Y make it worst by implementing more work n confusion..? My task is a 1-Woman show.. I do it my wae, as long as it's all correct..! Y must u keep bugging me..?! True enuff, i jus stormed out of the door n straight to the toilet n called BF.. Along the wae, i started to cry...

Bf told me to relax and he wanted to hear the story.. And so i told him, which in a wae, it almost ended up in a heated argument between the 2 of us.. I kept telling him i wanna go home, n he saed just go.. But the thing is, i'll neva be allowed to go n the problem is, i'm not brave enough to just go.. In a wae, i hate to leave things behind - undone.. So back into the room, i continued with my work in my own world.. I neva talked to anibody n buried myself deeply in my work.. In between, i diverted my attention to FB as my means of short break.. I didn't even go to the toilet to pee after that.. I just stay glued to my seat.. N yes, the fone was silent since the time i called him.. He didn't even msg me how m i n stuffs.. Bz..? Maebe.. Could be...

As of now, i'm done with most for Thursdae.. I can eventuallie start for Friday, but i would like to take it slow.. 1hr n 25mins more to go before i can finally leave this hell hole~

Singing Off : The Kitty Who Not Onli Had A Bad Day But Part Of Her Pahala Has Already Went Down

No comments:

Post a Comment