Thursday, May 13, 2010

If Only~~

Todae was my TP Test.. Was drizzlin on my wae to the sk0ol.. Warm up session was fine.. Juz did the circuit coz i started off a lil late.. But it was ok.. it's e circuit i wanna brush up my skils.. Afta all was done, head to e waitin ro0m & waited 4 my name to be called.

At the start, it was kinda a breeze for me.. Despite Mr TP Man was kinda noizy.. Kept tellin me to go when thr's actuallie an oncomin vehicle.. Wat e heck~ So, made my wae to whr he wanz me 2 go.. The shit startz after i did vertical parking! On my wae out, the hind wheelz struck e kerb.. SIALLAH! I've already judged e tymin siak! Damn wheelz! & the next was struck kerb again! Dis tyme, wanna reverse to move out afta doin parallel parkin... FARK! 20 points liao la.. Da conferm fail per! Afta dat moment onwards, i gave up.. I juz go with the flow.. I cannot be bothered. I didn't even utter a werd.. I was too depressed & at e same tyme, i was controllin my tears. It hurts me deep, but i can't possibly let it out.. I'm still driving.. I won't wan my vision to be blurred by tears.

Total minutes spent was onli 15mins! Followed him back to the tester's office n kaboom! Enader 36points! IF ONLI i didn't struck e kerb twice, it'll onli be 16points! & i can juz leave e sk0ol wide smiled! Siallah! Lyk seriouzly wanted to give up seii! i've spent a freakin  $2.5K sia! The money dat was meant for marriage! I chose to take up dis liscense coz i've got the passion for cars! Since young when i saw my daddy drive, i wanted to drive too.. It's fun when u get 2 control e wheels! It's fun when ur car's engine starts to rev~~

I told BF n ma i wanted to give up.. I can't bear to let dis failure continue.. I noe i'm not e sort of person who gives up.. Wat was given 2 me, i'll go all out 2 achieve it.. But den again, at e spending rate i'm goin, it's realli scaring me.. I dun wan whrby at e end if e dae, the current money i'm savin for marriage, will be used up as well... Ya Allah, kuatkanla iman hamba Mu yg lemah ini, Ya Allah... Aku mohon kpdMu.. Tolongla..

I was persuaded by BF himself to carry on.. I admit, i was upset, depressed, shattered n on e verge on givin up~It's like e mistakes were by rite avoidable.. But den again, i got a car which was involved in an accident before.. So yeah, had troubles with e steering wheels. Haizz..

So baby, after much persuation, negotiation n consolez - i've made up my mind.. But dis tyme round, i wan dis 2 be e 3rd n e last.. I've b0oked my TP.. 22 June @ 10.15am.. It's a Tuesdae, 11 daez afta urz.. Since i wan dis vewi badly, i'll do wateva i can to geddit... I luv u, ayah.. & dis tyme round, i'll go all out to make all of u proud.. InsyaAllah..

P/s: Kip this TP thing between me n u.. The rest should NOT noe..

Signing Off : The Kitty Who Was On E Verge Of Losing All Hopez...

No comments:

Post a Comment