The dae ended kinda bad yesterdae.. Had a massive fight with BF n e cause was juz a repeated question which to me, was silly.. I mean, u already got e confermation.. Wat more do u wan..? At his place, before leavin, i azked him if he's seen my lighter.. He was searchin for it high n low.. Me too.. Except for e fact his cat was distractin me.. So, i plaed with his kitty for a while, n was shocked with his reaction upon seein me plaed with Ekhy/Ikhy.. So yeah, i went home straight.. Was supposed to follow him 2 e store 2 get his ciggies, but i was too peeved.. I didn't even wanna talk 2 him, let alone c his face.. Y..? I was upset.. Supportin reason: I dun wanna cry in front of him... Reached my flo0r, i juz took back wateva dat was mine, salam him n turned to e do0r.. I neva even kissed him..
E moment i slammed e do0r after me, tears started to flow.. I tried meanz n waez 2 control, but it juz kept comin out.. Went into e ro0m & asked myself - wat haf i done? y is he treatin me dis wae? wat has he done? wat went wrong? Soo many questions.. I couldn't even lie down 4 1min.. Decided to text him to ask if he decided to come anot.. He was downstairs already when he texted me back.. So he came 2 a decision to come up n see me..
We talked in e ro0m n cleared e air.. He even sat down in front of me.. He looked up at me.. I juz stared at him.. Feelin guilty for wat i've done.. Feel like huggin him in an instant.. But i'm still mad.. I dun wan e hugs to make me forgot i was peeved.. Like i mentioned, his hugs does c0olz me down when i'm fuming mad.. So yeah.. Cleared e air n den - it all ends with a hug..
I feel safe with him.. He pampers me.. He puts me before him - despite i told him to be selfish as n when needed.. He gave me all e things a gerl could eva wish for.. Attention, Love, Understanding, Mutual Respect.... He makes me feel worth it.. I love you, baby..
So wateva obstacles we are gonna face later, at e end of e dae, it'z still u whom i love, whom i'll run to & e one whom i'll kiss gd nite...
I love you, Ayah..
Signing Off : The Kitty Who Nearly Scratched Her BF, But Decided To Keep Her Freshly Manicured Nails Clean & Also On Account She Luvz Him ALOT!
Signing Off : The Kitty Who Nearly Scratched Her BF, But Decided To Keep Her Freshly Manicured Nails Clean & Also On Account She Luvz Him ALOT!

No comments:
Post a Comment