Came to work as per normal, was hoping for a dae like monday - eazy breezy... Until, kabam! Joanne dropped e bomb abt an email sent by Matthew.. Werkin on weekends? WTH..! So e stories goes like dis...
Joanne, Dawn & I are back ups for Rachelle.. We're handling SR Tix n goodness me! The outstanding no of tix is extremely outrageous.. Did as told & emailed Rachelle e provisioned tickets - awaiting reply from her to place dem in e schedule.. The thing iz : There is NO machine name & Deployment Date.. How m i supposed 2 close e damn tix? Time is running out..? I have no idea.. Haiyah!
Was pretty pissed on certain parts of e dae.. I mean, c'mon la.. U're e one delayin everything... Do somethin~~ I wanna close this damn tix already! ARMs & Agencies are also enader issue.. Process the GEMs already will u!!! Get it provisioned so that i can move on!
Told BF bout sat dat i MIGHT need to come back to werk.. Half dae, full dae - i dunnoe.. Let's see how e process goes.. N boy was he pissed.. I'm sorie baby.. This team is sloggin their guts out to get this damn thing closed n done with.. I m seriously confused on certain occasions, depressed on enader & feel like screamin at her to place dem in schedule..!
Signing Off : The Kitty Who Is Now Sharpening Her Claws In Case Of Any Attacks -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment