Monday, May 10, 2010

The Start Of A New Beginning


Hey everyone. Welcome to my humble blog.. A place where I'm free to store anything & everything I want. Besides the fact I kept on flooding my journals on Tagged & notes on FB. Nyeh! So here's the thing..



I've been wantin to have a blog since God noez when, but I'll owaez end up typin it out either on Tagged or FB.. Dependz on which website i'm in.. Hahaha.. So yeah, lotsa thingz been happening lately.. I didn't even have e tyme to update my hand-written diary.. WTH~ But whateva..


I'm nw currently dating a man who livez juz a couple of blockz awae from me.. Yerp~ True enuff.. Dat's DAMN near.. It was a complicated love affair initiallie.. Thank God, everything went well.. The reason i fell for him is that he realli puts his attention to my wanz n needz.. He pamperz me, luvz me e wae i've alwaez wanted it to be, takez care of me & make me realize my worth.. Honeymood prd? Hmm.. Well, let's hope dis honeymoon prd lasts.. Hopefully...


Besides dat, i'm now werkin as a Data Analyst, at e same company. Started off pretty rocky.. Managed to get e hang of it & now i'm doin juz fine.. In Application Mapping dat is.. Until dis 'Senior' had to ruined everything. She sent me for training under App Mapping, n now she wanz me to learn somethin else? Wtf? C'mon la.. U put me as a back up for Kimi.. N now, u wan me to back someone else? I dun mind.. But hey.. Get ur planz rite before delegatin a job to any of us.. N tell you e truth lady, u're scaring the new kid. -.- Everydae at werk is a battle.. Ouh my~


Next will be my upcomin TP, which falls on 13th of May & it's this coming Thursdae.. Bf wanz to be thr for me, but his leave wasn't approved. It's ok la.. Work comez 1zt.. =) I'll be ok.. Even if u can't be here with me in e dae, thr's alwaez at nite rite?? Diz will be e 2nd tyme i'm takin dis test.. My heart's beatin like mad, as if it was my 1zt tyme.. OMG~~ Aniwae, hopin that i'll make it this tyme round. I've spent a who0ping $2.5K on diz thing..! So please, Mr TP Man.. Have mercy on me~


Well, that's all there is to it..


Signing off: The Kitty With Hidden Clawz

No comments:

Post a Comment