Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Msg For You, Bytch!

Was chillin out with BF & homiez when there was a call from An, saein dat Fana went to meet Ana or vice versa.. So wateva.. Bottom line is dat, dey met.. Suppozingly, fana was suppozed 2 meet me n join e dinner n lepak session at Teh Tarik.. Tried callin her e moment i reached home, but thr was no anz.. So, i assumed dat she was aslp coz last she called me, she sounded pretty tired.. So, ok lor..

Afta e call, we proceed to fana's place n sat under her blk. I texted her reg her whrabouts n she saed dat she was at home. So ayie called her mobile n met her at her houze, while me, BF & epul waited downstairs. I wasn't thinkin bout anithin initiallie.. I was juz bein normal n stuffs, when suddenly this Bytch had to msg me this:

Her: what is every1's prob? Abt me meetin fana can become a huge prob issit? wat's my mistake? juz bcoz i chose 2 be with someone else, does dat mean i'll lose e Q peeps? Muz i be with 1 of dem, den i get 2 keep u ppl? If dis is e wae, den i'm fuckin speechless arh! N u guys to whom i've alwaez chilled out with has no rights to stop me from meetin her, let alone be frenz with her!

Me: I dun wanna get involved.. Thank u veri nice..

Her: Hope u r vewi hepi with wat happen. N thanx 4 everything.

Me: Wait a min.. Y r u venting on me? Wat e fuck have i done sial..? Did i stop u..? Did i interfere in ur life..? I dun care wat u wanna do.. It's ur life, ur werld.. U haf all e rights to decide.. Who e fuck m i to interfere sial..? I didn't find fault right with u...?!

N yeah, e bytch was speechless..

So bytch, here's a note 4 u.. What e fuck haf u done..? - u should noe betta.. I dun wanna sae much coz now, u mean nothin 2 me.. I dun care losin someone like u.. U're not my worth, wasted my tyme, effort n energy.. I tried to be thr 4 u, but u gave me countless shits! So, let's make it simple.. I disregard u.. I dun even wanna reminisce e past of u n me.. It meanz nothin now.. Realli nothin.. & if eva we happened to meet outside, dun acknowledge me.. Coz i won't acknowledge u either... U can try.. But u'll walk thru e hall of shame...

Last but not least: FUCK OFF, BYTCH~!

Signing Off : The Kitty Who Is On The Verge Of Becoming Her Old Self Back.. & That Meanz Disaster..

No comments:

Post a Comment