As per normal, was on e fone with baby luv on my wae to werk.. Talkin about wateva topic I can come up with.. HmMmMm.. Discussed with him bout my planz for tonite.. So Ayah, lemme layout e planz again.. So in any tyme u forgot, juz come back here to clear ur doubts~
- I'm currently still waiting for fana's reply.. If she's tagging along, afta werk Ibu balek dulu, mandi den go Teh Tarik with her..
- If in any case she doesn't wanna follow on account maebe An won't be able to send her home, den I go meet Ayie 1zt..
- U'll be comin home with me..
Agree? If u have any objections, u can raise it by textin or callin me.. I'm willin 2 listen n discuss.. =)
Dat's part 1 of e conversation.. Part 2 was ubber random lor.. Hahaha.. It juz slipped outta my mouth seii.. Wanted to kip it a secret actuallie.. -.- So ayah, truth is - i DO wan a ring.. The moment i saw dat ring in e displae showcase, i've really fallen 4 e ring lor.. It's seriously pretty.. Been wantin to get dat ring.. But den again, if Ayah taknak use e ring, den Ibu suggest to drop e idea la.. I can owaez get any random rings instead. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment