Adoi!! Was coughin awae at nite.. All e wae till e very moment i had to wake up.. The last tyme i checked the tyme was already 3am... Woke BF up coz previouzly he told me he wanna use e bathroom.. To wake him up, u'll need to wake him up hard.. I uzed wateva energy i had left but still, he didn't wake up.. I ended up finishin e energy due to the cough.. As a result, i gave up.. I juz let him slp.. He wasn't facin me when he sleeps.. Was abt to complain, n den i remembered he complained many tymes bout diz issue.. Hahaha.. So now, it's me facin this.. Lol~ So i hugged him from e back (he's my giant bolster / bear bacen), but it onli lasted for a while, coz after dat, i start coughin again n again.. Alamak!! Gangguan teknikal betol arh.. I was pretty pissed coz my throat hurts like hell - practically swollen, i ended up cryin.. It was so hard, i had to get off e bed n sit at e space in between e wall n my bed.. I dun wanna wake BF up.. He was sound aslp....
I onli managed to sleep ard 5 i think.. When his alarm went off at 5.30am, i juz reached out for it n ended e alarm.. Sori baby.. I was frustrated enuff alreadi.. Gimme at least enader half an hour... So went my alarm went off, i was like - WHAT?? It's half an hour ALREADI?!! Wahlao!!
Took a while to get out of bed coz my head was realli heavy.. After BF left, body heat starts to rise... Temp check - 38.9deg cel.. Wth!
I wanted to go to werk, but my head feels really heavy.. It took me some tyme to go to e kitchen from my ro0m.. Dat'z hw bad it is.. So texted e main ppl dat i won't b comin in.. My throat is realli killing me..
Signing Off : The Kitty Who Wishes To Slit Her Throat Open, Take It Out, Wash It Clean & Place It Back In Place.. -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment