Morning started off pretty sucky.. It all started from a minor issue, till now, it evolves into a bigger issue. I dunnoe arh.. I juz feel like screamin n cryin.. My head hurts real bad.. I juz feel like hittin it against e wall... I hafta keep tellin myself to remain calm.. Dun fret too much... But den, i noe it'z onli temporary dat i can control my anger.. After a while, it'll explode again... I keep tellin myself dat ppl will not like it.. But yeah, dis is who i am whether u like it anot..
At 1 point, i juz feel like being a markswoman, enader a ninja & enader juz being myself, waiting for the very moment to reunite back with e man i love.. I do feel like strangling him already... Haiyah!!! I juz feel like lockin myself in my room, shut off from e werld for a moment - something like running awae.. I dun wanna face e bitterness out thr.. Maebe it's juz me.. But den, i love him too much to even see whr the fight is going.. If onli i could turn back e tyme to whr e mistake 1zt started...
My greatest fear - The fact of losing him one dae....
Signing Off : The Kitty Who Wishes To Hide In A Corner & Cry

No comments:
Post a Comment