This happened yesterdae - 2nd June 2010...
Woke up, opened e main do0r n wow!!! It was damn cold out thr!! Cold breeze kissed my skin.. N tell u e truth, dat is not such a gd thing~ So when i wanted to shower, along e wae, i was coughin like hell.. Throat starts to hurt wheneva i coughed or swallow anithing.. N mom - being e kastam officer as olwaez, stopped me n feel my forehead... She went, 'adeq, u're running a temperature alreadi.. Go see a doctor or something...' I told her, 'No Ma, i got things to do...' She juz sho0k her head n continued makin breakfast..
Met BF n off we went to have breakfast at McDonald's.. He requested for it.. Yes Ayah.. I asked u 3x in a row if u realli wanted it.. N u saed YES.. =p So, i got myself breakfast deluxe, n BF got himself sausage mcmuffin, but later found out he hatez cheeze.. So we traded.. I made him enader burger frm my BD dis tyme with egg n i ate hiz burger.. =) Breakfast was lurve!! The the premium brewed coffee - SUPERB! But den, throat starts to swell again.. Coughin hurts n i can't even yawn.. Adoi!! Texted the main ppl dat i won't b comin in.. So off to BF's place..
Played with Ikhy the moment i stepped in.. Hehehe... Scratchin her head, her ears n whereva i can lae my fingers on.. Lepak2 in his room n dozed off.. My head started to spin alreadi.. It was unbearable.. N i admit, when i'm sick, i can get very mengakal.. U noe to a certain fact that i wan him 2 be with me but at e same tyme i dun wanna be disturbed...? Fickle-minded la me.. Wahlao! He WAS craving for my attenti0n.. But i simply shoved him away.. OH MY GOD!! I'm such a meanie.. I mean, i'm sorie.. I didn't mean it.. Yet, he still hugged me n all.. Even when i dun respond to him.. Gosh AYAH.. I luv u, sia!!!!
Later in e dae, he finally confessed to me.. He saed that i m jealous of him n his electric guitar while he's jealous of me n my FB... 0_0 i'm like - ouhkae.. Perhaps i put too much attention into it.. Hehehe.. Round the clock it's me n FB.. Nyeh!
At nite, we went to cozwae point.. By BUS.. Wow!!! I managed to drag BF to take e bus with me... Hehehe.. N he kept complainin n yawning.. But i dun care.. I won!! I managed to make him take e bus!!! JAIHO! Our missio at cozwae - to find me a top (a navy blue one) to match with e CK top i bought for him.. N mission was a complete failure.. I couldn't find anithin.. Haiyah!! Got a pair of earringz instead.. Wanted to get a ring as well, but wat we saw is not wat we wanted... Haizz..
Dinner was at Burger King.. Wow!! BF ate burger - again.. I dun mind if u're still cho0zy.. Enader mission success.. Hehehehe.. I made u eat burgers.. Hehehehe.. N he was hepi dat his craving was satisfied.. He sure enjoyed his Hershey's Sundae Pie.. He was too buzy indulging himself, dat it was me doin the talkin all e wae.. But i dun mind.. He talked alot already back at home.. So it's my turn.. =) We balance things, ok.. ;p Dinner was filled with lotsa laughter.. N yes, i enjoyed entertainin him during dinner.. Undergoin training? Guess so.. Hehehe..
I'm like seriously head over heels with my man.. Practically if i can do a cartwheel, i'll do it.. Kk.. Too drama-mama.. If i were to do it, i think he'll go : Yenna rascal la... MIND IT! Hahaha... K ayah, i noe u're smiling widely n maebe laughin as well.. Control.. Heheheheheh.... I luv ya, baby!!!
Signing Off : The Kitty Who Luvz Her Man Alot.. (Like DUH!)
No comments:
Post a Comment