Saturday, June 12, 2010

What's On My Mind Right Now

What's on my mind right now..? Basically it's my job.. Wat e hell is going on...? Initiallie, u need ppl.. N nw thr's a major change - with reasonz saein that thr are too many DAs ard & also, some or ONE of uz might need to leave.. Wat e hell seii..? This is totally bullshit arh! Seriouzly speakin..

I juz feel like curling up into ball n cry my heart out siak! I'm sick & tired with all this nonsense.. This is ridiculous arh..!! I practically haf no mo0d to do anithin rite now.. I juz wanna shut myself off from e world!

& ayah, u can go ahead with e meeting dat u're gonna haf 2mrw.. I can juz prolly sit at home n rot myself.. Coz suddenly, i feel like i'm useless already - since i'm on e line of havin e need to leave the companie..

Signing Off : The Kitty Who Wishes She Can Juz Pull The Trigger & Shoot Herself In The Head..!

No comments:

Post a Comment