Morning started off pretty well.. Instead of waking up at 7.45am (after which BF would msg me, to notify me that he has reached his werkplace), i woke up 5 minz earlier.. Eh, eventho it's onli 5 freakin mins, 5 mins u can dream of something k..?! Heh~ But too bad.. I wasn't dreamin of anything.. :( So, off to the shower n got ready for werk... As usual, would call bf before n upon leaving the house..
Along the wae, an argument broke out.. Not realli argumentative la.. I mean, i was upset with the remarks he gave me.. But den again, that's the truth lor.. Still, which child can accept the fact that someone is talkin bad about her family..? Haiyah... So after we hung up, i juz texted him how i felt at that point.. I juz told him stuffs like if he findz it realli hard to adapt to my family's situation, he can jolly well give up.. Which in a wae, he saed that he won't.. Also, another thing that upsets me more was when he texted me n told me that i dun hafta meet him 2nite.. Wat e heck..?! I noe maebe on acc we, or maebe me who was peeved with him, n perhaps distance would be the best solution.. But den, i wanna meet him.. So, i was already fuming mad n texted him angrily.. I remembered he once told me that the relationship is put on a test - in which if a fight/argument/misunderstanding or watsova occur, we are limited to meet onli 1ce a wk.. So i told him that i'd rather sacrifice these few daez juz 2 spend the saturdae with him.. I was realli pissed off lor..! In the end, he sticked to the plan of the meet-up tonite..
Lunch was at Subwae with Joanne n Dawn.. We talked wateva we can talked about n after that, we went to look ard.. I saw a few clothingz at the interchange in which i planned to buy after i get my pay.. No worries, ayah.. They're cheap stuffs.. But pretty..!! Costs ard $12-$15 as stated on the display sign.. Betta rite..? N also, can we go to far east one of the weekends or weekdaez when u're not werkin..? I wanna take a look at the shoes in the shop called Trendyzone... Joanne saed that there rite, the shoes are always on sale!! It's selling off at $9.90... Can ayah..? Pur-lease!!! Heh~
As for the rest of the dae, thingz went pretty smooth.. Done with all the mapping scheduled for thursdae.. Wanted to do for Fridae, but see how arh.. Tired of rushing la.. :)
Signing Off : The Kitty Who Feels Like Her Head Is Juz Gonna Explode Each Tyme She Coughz!
No comments:
Post a Comment