Weekend was a blast despite the fact part of the Saturdae was a total disaster.. Still, as alwaez, he managed to make me realize again and again how in luv he was with me.. Went to the cage at Kallang whr Team Qirana had a frenly match with Team Havana.. BF left the cage with scars on his face.. Aiyo.. Wat e hell..! But still, u're lo0kin as hot as eva, honey.. :) Supper was at KTM which epul did most of the talkin.. Frankly, i was already half aslp.. Thank gawd waty poked me.. Heh~ Back at home, while chillin n talkin 2 him, his brudder stepped in n told uz that he was involved in an accident.. Wounds lo0ked pretty bad... Had to force BF to take a look at e wounds.. -___- & i have a habit for feelin tingly n painful all ova when seein otha ppl's wounds n blo0d.. Still, i wanna see... Crappy rite..? 0_0
On Sunday, BF dropped the bomb to me n saed that he wanna get engage with me.. Wow.. I was left speechless lor.. N blushing at e same tyme... We did the calculations n i came up with a final ans that if he starts to save $500 as of next month (Aug 2010), by Oct 2014, he'll have $25,000 in hiz savingz acc already.. N he finds the month real nice.. It's in btwn the both of us.. I'm Sept & he's Nov.. :)
So on Monday.. Yes..! I was pretty lazy to get my stinkin ass off the bed n into the freakin shower n get ready to go to work.. After much tossin n turnin, i get up n got the ball rolling.. The day was fine.. Things went super well.. Even at werk.. No problemz were raised.. If so, it'z basically juz minor2 onez.. The dae ended, perfectly fine..
Today was kinda sucky.. 1st was about the clothez.. I dun realli noe how to eplain in details arh.. All i can sae was that i'm upset... I came to a point in which i'll throw all those tight-fitting, body-hugging, short skirtz, leggingz awae.. I dun find the purpose into keepin dem already.. So so0n enuff, i'll be back 2 being me again, back in 2005... Whr it's alwaez jeanz n t-shirt... Even if i need to wear office wear, i'll wear those long not-too-tight office pants n long-sleeved office top.. As for work, meeting went well n we came to an agreement between StagingDA & SCCM.. I explained to dem the difficulty on my side, while dey explained theirs.. Back in the office, nearin towards the end of the dae, thingz got pretty rough.. I find myself not in the mo0d for anything since i received an email regarding missing applications.. N truth is, i didn't even do it.. But den, wateva concerns app mapping, i'll b the first in line to get sho0t at by the boss.. Haizz...
Back at home, i didn't noe wat my mind was thinking.. All i azked myself was - wat e hell is wrong with u..? How could u possibly asked for a 4-days off from meetin e man whom u reali luv..? Dun u pity him..? Oh, u self-centered bytch..! But then, he has already agreed to it.. He's givin me all the space he could give even it's for sure it's beyond his meanz.. All i did was cried the moment i got into the room n hugged my bear.. I have no idea wat state i am in now.. All i could think of was to curl up n buried my face in my pillows..
True: I'll miss his hugs..
True: I'll miss his touch..
True: I'll miss his laughter..
True: I'll miss his eyes..
True: I'll miss his kisses..
True enough, I'll miss each & every single detail there is to it abt him..
Signin Off : The Kitty Who Is Dazed & Confuzed
No comments:
Post a Comment